NEWS FROM THE ROCKVILLE WAREHOUSE STORE:
• New Collection: Fishing and Angling [January 29]
• Classical Studies and Philosophy [January 29]
• New Cookbooks [January 29]
• Noir Mystery Hardbacks [January 29]
• Rockville Vinyl Records: Dave Carter, our new record manager, bringing a brand new look to the record section soon. [January 29]
Updated [frequently] as new collections arrive. Check back soon.
SECOND STORY BOOKS
12160 Parklawn Drive
Open Sunday-Wednesday 10-8, Thursday-Saturday 10-9
The store is located at 12160 Parklawn Drive in Rockville, Maryland, a 10-15 minute walk from Metro's Red Line Twinbrook station (east exit). Plenty of on-site parking is available.
If you’d like to sell or trade your books, contact one of our on-site buyers: Dave Hammann, Alan Bratburd, and Ed Remler. Our buyers use their best judgement in selecting books and cannot always accept every book offered. See BUYING POLICIES for more information.
For special collections at Rockville that are open only by appointment, please inquire at the front desk.